Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wanting some advice on whether or not to get wheel spacers for my brute. If i do get them, whats is the best width? Its not lifted right now, but in the future I would like a lift and possible upgrade to a little bigger tire. Thanks!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Clearence is more important than width and spacers are not good on wheel bearings IMO.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Mine is def more stable. The wheel spacers make a really big diffence as far as her tippin..and she gets sideways so much better.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i decided to go with 1.5" spacers! Love the difference! very stable, handles better and looks much better with the wider stance!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I put 1 inch spacers on my 650i it made the difference in keeping this atv. It is far more stable on off camber terrain. Obviously the other posts love there`s too. As to how wide that would depend on how high you are going to go. I went 1 inch which gave me 2 inches overall, but I am running stock size tires and no lift.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Can anyone tell me where to get hub centric spacers? I know some of them have clearance for the wheel centering tabs on the newer brutes, but does anyone make spacers with a lip on the outside edge as well to center the wheel?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Clearence is more important than width and spacers are not good on wheel bearings IMO.

Assuming you are using a quality spacer, this puts no more additional stress on wheel bearings than an offset wheel of the same amount.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 2012 brute force with 30 inch silverbacks and just bought 1" spacers and I can't run them in front because it will hit my fenders

·
Registered
85 Posts
glad I found this thread...iv got a 2013 750 bf and I want to put 28x10 zillas all around on stock rims but im wondering what size spacers to go with..and iv go lift,,stock suspension..

·
Registered
95 Posts
glad I found this thread...iv got a 2013 750 bf and I want to put 28x10 zillas all around on stock rims but im wondering what size spacers to go with..and iv go lift,,stock suspension..
I have 27" Zillas with 1.5" spacers.....this combo is way better than stock.

·
Registered
85 Posts
awesome,,thnx for the info..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts