Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey John, so ill start off by telling u what i currently have. 2013 bf 750 with hmf performance,uni air and hmf feul controller,and Dalton trail clutch(primary and secondary spring) kit with 26 in terra cross tires,,so im looking at putting on 26 in Sedona ripsaw r/t tires on,,iv been looking for a good trail tire with deep tread but still has good trail and handling capabilities like the terra cross and found these sadonas,,but there heavier,,26x9x12=32lbs and 26x11x12=38,,and my terra crosses are about 7 to 8 lbs lighter per tire.im happy with my hmf pipe and feul controller,,got it down to a science where in winter going by temperature I know how to adjust feul so im all good that way,,BUT im wondering if my Dalton clutch kit is gunna b tapped out by the weight of these tires,,iv heard nothing but good thing about your clutch work,,,so I do 75% trails and hardpack and rocky terrain and 25% mudding,,so you can c why I chose a tire like the terra cross and Sedona,, my question is do you have a clutch kit that would pull better than the Dalton with the sedonas extra weight or in your honest opinion is my Dalton sufficient,,any input john greatly appreciated,PS Im not looking for more speed per say,,more bottom and mid pull,,thnx again john:)

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Sorry. I don't sell, recommend, or service Dalton clutch kits. Good luck getting an answer from them!

With my bolt in spring and adjustable weight setup you could adjust for 25-34 inch tires all in one weight kit for 200.00. Springs are 25.00 each if needed. Or you can do a simple spring setup for 50.00 that would offer savings and performance over that Dalton kit you have there that's barely adjustable.

This isn't a one size fits all setup like you get with other clutch companies. I custom tailor a primary spring and secondary spring to your tires and riding style, adding weights is optional.

dialing in a setup like that would be extremely simple. I even set the weights and Springs up for you!! No other company is going to do that for their customers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just recently sold a set of RipSaws after only 2mo's & got a set of Pittbull Growlers instead way more impressive way more stable at speeds. They weigh a lot less too

·
Registered
837 Posts
How much more of a difference will you see on stock sized light tires with a spring kit?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts