Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone out there that can help me find the place in China where the Kawasaki mule pro fxt engine is manufactured? I seen where a guy ordered one straight from manufacture in China. Please help if you can. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Is there anyone out there that can help me find the place in China where the Kawasaki mule pro fxt engine is manufactured? I seen where a guy ordered one straight from manufacture in China. Please help if you can. Thanks
I'd like to see a link where someone confirms any Kawasaki engine is built in China. They have their own engine division and to my knowledge no Kawasaki product has an engine built in China. They have no need to. Now it's true the BF300 is built by Kymco, and Korean company...but that's it. So please provide a link to this as it will be news to most of us. Otherwise you can get a create engine for most supply houses.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would make since to me if it weren’t true cause I can’t find anything on ordering from China manufacture. I just seen the post about it on here last night. I’ll copy and paste the post from 4 months ago.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Roadapple
·Registered
Joined 4 mo ago
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter • #4 2 mo ago

Replacement engine update. I went straight to the engine manufacturer in China. The replacement long block for the KHI product cost $650.00. This included block, head, timing belt, cover, water pump, oil filter, oil pan along with intake and exhaust gaskets. I swapped over the fuel injection, exhaust manifold, drive pulley, flywheel, starter, alternator, belt and various brackets. All very straight forward if you have the ability and tools. I ordered the engine on 9-24, it went into production 9-25 and shipped 9-26. I received the engine by Fedex Freight on 10-6. The new engine is now installed and running great. Shipping from China cost $625.00 to my door. You will need a forklift to unload. A real easy process and so much cheaper than factory or rebuilders. It started right up and so far I am very happy with it at $1275.00 delivered!

Reactions:Zebrafive

This is the post I came across last night.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts