Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 Kawasaki Mule FXT
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Awesome setup! What lights are you running for the interior floors?
Just some cheap single row LEDs from eBay… then just wired them into my switch panel on a single switch. I got my rock lights wired the same way. The dome lights are just wired into existing ACC on the mule for power… but they have an on/off button built into them. They were also a cheap EBay buy…. But decent quality

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just some cheap single row LEDs from eBay… then just wired them into my switch panel on a single switch. I got my rock lights wired the same way. The dome lights are just wired into existing ACC on the mule for power… but they have an on/off button built into them. They were also a cheap EBay buy…. But decent quality
Awesome! I just noticed your shoulder bar and front seat bar wraps. Did you make those?

·
Premium Member
2016 Kawasaki Mule FXT
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Awesome! I just noticed your shoulder bar and front seat bar wraps. Did you make those?
So the pads I ordered from EverythingKawasaki and they were made by Rocky Mtn Outfitters I believe. I may end up making some door extenders.. I've mocked up a pretty cool design.. just need to start cardboarding it out... also, cage chop is possible.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Product

Output device Computer Touchpad Personal computer Vehicle

·
Registered
23 Posts
So the pads I ordered from EverythingKawasaki and they were made by Rocky Mtn Outfitters I believe. I may end up making some door extenders.. I've mocked up a pretty cool design.. just need to start cardboarding it out... also, cage chop is possible. View attachment 78316
View attachment 78317
Very cool! I've been debating making some lower aluminum tube doors (similar to what you see on wranglers) to help vent the cab in the summer while still keeping the kids secured. Can't bring myself to spend $70ea on kawi door latches tho.

Looks like those pads aren't carried on there any longer. No biggie.

·
Premium Member
2016 Kawasaki Mule FXT
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Very cool! I've been debating making some lower aluminum tube doors (similar to what you see on wranglers) to help vent the cab in the summer while still keeping the kids secured. Can't bring myself to spend $70ea on kawi door latches tho.

Looks like those pads aren't carried on there any longer. No biggie.
SxSblog.com should have them

21 - 28 of 28 Posts