Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
I see this thread has surfaced again. I'm the OP. My machine is 200 miles away but I believe it now has 2000+ miles on it. The clutch rattle/knock is a little louder than after the repair and I probably would not notice it except it is something I'm keeping track of. I'm still satisfied with the "fix" and my dealer. Remember, there are about 6 different sizes of pucks and if the dealer only has 2 sizes in stock and puts "almost" the correct set in you are still going to have noise.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I see this thread has surfaced again. I'm the OP. My machine is 200 miles away but I believe it now has 2000+ miles on it. The clutch rattle/knock is a little louder than after the repair and I probably would not notice it except it is something I'm keeping track of. I'm still satisfied with the "fix" and my dealer. Remember, there are about 6 different sizes of pucks and if the dealer only has 2 sizes in stock and puts "almost" the correct set in you are still going to have noise.
My 2015 ProFxt Ranch Edition has 1300 miles on it. I believe the rattle/knock has gotten progressively worse over time. It has had the rattle/knock since it was new. I took it in to the dealership once when it was still under warranty but they said they could not find any issues. I have considered replacing the primary clutch assembly rather than dealing with the different size pucks. My only concern is spending $600+ and getting a new old stock primary clutch with the same issue. I’m also considering trading mine in for a new 2021 Ranch Edition. I’m hesitant to do that because i figure Kawasaki may be about ready to make some major updates.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts