Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drove my mule through a rough field tonight shut it off then went to restart and key turns over lights come on but nothing no click engine doesn't turn nothing happens. I'm sure something has possibly rattled loose but don't even know where to start? Battery is fine and even tried jumping still key does nothing. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Drove my mule through a rough field tonight shut it off then went to restart and key turns over lights come on but nothing no click engine doesn't turn nothing happens. I'm sure something has possibly rattled loose but don't even know where to start? Battery is fine and even tried jumping still key does nothing. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I would imagine you had it in Neutral or had your foot on the brake.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Bad battery? It can have enough power to run what you described but still not start the machine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had something similar happen to me. Learned that a branch pushed under the skid plate and into the engine, and knocked a wire loose. Take a close look at the engine and look for a stick and some loose wiring.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts