Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to run over to the Kawie dealership yesterday to buy another flag whip, and they had one of the new, orange Brutes in the lot. Have to say, it was a surprisingly good looking color. Didn't really think much of it from the website pics, but wow did it pop in person. I think I like it equally well to the candy lime green.

·
Registered
12,392 Posts
I was looking at one the same color last week; like you, I was surprised that I liked it.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I like the red. Ashame the red dosnt have eps

·
Registered
456 Posts
I still like the four headlight look better than the two headlight setup. Just looks a little meaner IMO!

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still like the four headlight look better than the two headlight setup. Just looks a little meaner IMO!
Me too.
I keep hoping every year that they either go back to the first gen figure 8 headlights, or use the latest Teryx double headlight.
I also think the new Teryx KRX1000 headlights/front end on a Brute would really look good!

·
Registered
456 Posts
For sure. The front end on that 1000 is very cool. Kawasaki really needs to redesign the dated look of the Brute. Redesigned plastics, bigger engine (850 would be nice), 2-up option, heated grips/seat, and Elkas right out of the box. I’m in!

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
713 Posts
Thats a pretty good price

1 - 12 of 12 Posts