Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I buy new a arms with grease fittings already on them for my 2020 brute force 750? My a arms are already squeakin and idk why they don’t put grease fittings on them from the factory..

·
Super Moderator
4,726 Posts
Where can I buy new a arms with grease fittings already on them for my 2020 brute force 750? My a arms are already squeakin and idk why they don’t put grease fittings on them from the factory..
The 2012 and newer don't use bushings any more. They are a rubber system and use no grease. Your squeaking is probably from the shock ends or sway bar bushings.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 2012 and newer don't use bushings any more. They are a rubber system and use no grease. Your squeaking is probably from the shock ends or sway bar bushings.
I mean what would you do to stop the squeaking ?? Replace them or what?

·
Super Moderator
4,726 Posts
I mean what would you do to stop the squeaking ?? Replace them or what?
Just service them. Pull them, grease both ends and reinstall. Has to be done every 800-1200 miles anyway. One or two was probably shy of grease at the factory. Also check the springs for small rocks in the coils...can also make noise. If you have put aluminum skid plates on it small rocks between the frame tube and plate will also make noise. It's best to cut some 1" pieces of 3/4" heater hose, split it and put it on the frame near all the mount points. This holds the plate off the frame and let's small stuff pass through..and stops plate squeak.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just service them. Pull them, grease both ends and reinstall. Has to be done every 800-1200 miles anyway. One or two was probably shy of grease at the factory. Also check the springs for small rocks in the coils...can also make noise. If you have put aluminum skid plates on it small rocks between the frame tube and plate will also make noise. It's best to cut some 1" pieces of 3/4" heater hose, split it and put it on the frame near all the mount points. This holds the plate off the frame and let's small stuff pass through..and stops plate squeak.
Prechate the help 👌🏼

1 - 5 of 5 Posts