·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like all their effort this year went into a new SxS. Should be pretty cool (if you're into sxs, which I am NOT).

Would sure love to see a Brute with that engine, those trailing arms, and redesigned front plastics!

·
Registered
688 Posts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts

Kind of a nice color - looks kind of like copper in the picture.

Seems like a while back Yamaha had a similar color on the Grizz but it was painted on.

·
Registered
688 Posts

Kind of a nice color - looks kind of like copper in the picture.

Seems like a while back Yamaha had a similar color on the Grizz but it was painted on.
I like the orange if I got a new one id buy the orange I dont care for the blue or the black.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
I like the orange if I got a new one id buy the orange I dont care for the blue or the black.

Here's why I didn't care for blue. This was a demo I had back in 2012. Lots of things I didn't like
about it and lots of things I did like about it. We should have peeled the stickers off this one too. :lmao:

When I bought mine blue was all they had left. The 2015s were on their way so if I wanted a different
color I had to wait and I needed one to guide a couple rides in a jamboree.

I'd never own a black or a camo ATV and not soo sure I'd take that orange either. I did like that bright green
limited they had a few years ago but when I bought mine they were all gone too.

Not sure which one I'd pick as far as color goes but then I seriously doubt that I'd buy another BF anyway.

I took all the sticker off mine the second day I had it. A few days later I put new tires on it.
The blue has kind of grown on me over the years.

·
Registered
688 Posts

Here's why I didn't care for blue. This was a demo I had back in 2012. Lots of things I didn't like
about it and lots of things I did like about it. We should have peeled the stickers off this one too. :lmao:

When I bought mine blue was all they had left. The 2015s were on their way so if I wanted a different
color I had to wait and I needed one to guide a couple rides in a jamboree.

I'd never own a black or a camo ATV and not soo sure I'd take that orange either. I did like that bright green
limited they had a few years ago but when I bought mine they were all gone too.

Not sure which one I'd pick as far as color goes but then I seriously doubt that I'd buy another BF anyway.

I took all the sticker off mine the second day I had it. A few days later I put new tires on it.
The blue has kind of grown on me over the years.
Bright green is what I wanted but I couldnt get one they were all out and very hard to find. I settled on the camo because it will hide scratches. I would buy another brute I was in the market for another atv really isnt much else out there and canam dosnt do it for me they dont make anything that peaks my intrest

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would buy another brute I was in the market for another atv really isnt much else out there and canam dosnt do it for me they dont make anything that peaks my intrest
I'm in the same boat as you. A big 1000 Rotax is fun, but I don't want a 900 pound atv to get one.
Polaris wouldn't last me 12 months, and I find most of their engineering ideas to be absurd.
Honda left the game long ago, and Yamaha and Suzuki don't make atv's with twins.
That pretty much just leaves Kawasaki. They ain't perfect, but I think they're still the best fit for me. But they need to redesign the looks, and offer a few model choices before I buy another one.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
But they need to redesign the looks, and offer a few model choices before I buy another one.

Kind of sucks doesn't it....

Lots to like about them for sure.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Been saying for years how they are missing out not offering 3-4 different sizes instead of putting all their effort into the one, not everyone wants or needs a 750cc size.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts