Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi John how do i Get My KRX1000 to Rip out of the hole? What Tune do i need and What else to make this a monster without a turbo????? Wish Kawasaki had a supercharger for it. Maybe 2 Gen they will and if they do it will be a bullet proof machine, I hate turbos always blowing discharge lines off and hate the Blow off valve sound. Very Surprised Kawasaki did not come out of the gate with a supercharged machine as an option we need a KRX1000SC

·
Registered
834 Posts
Hi John how do i Get My KRX1000 to Rip out of the hole? What Tune do i need and What else to make this a monster without a turbo????? Wish Kawasaki had a supercharger for it. Maybe 2 Gen they will and if they do it will be a bullet proof machine, I hate turbos always blowing discharge lines off and hate the Blow off valve sound. Very Surprised Kawasaki did not come out of the gate with a supercharged machine as an option we need a KRX1000SC
I think I heard something about them super charging it. John dosnt come on here anymore its been 3 years. Your best bet is to contact him on facebook email or call him

·
Registered
834 Posts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts