Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've had my new Mule about 9 months and ride it on the farm and in muddy bottom land. Have to use 4wd regularly. Haven't .needed to use it in high gear but once or twice. The machine boggs down regularly and I knew about the seat belt requirement. I figured there was a fault in the seat belt mechanism so I didn't pay it much attention until recently. Had problems with it trying to ride down to a local lake in High. Placed it in low and it done same thing. Almost like starving for fuel or air. Put seatbelt bypass jumper on and still no change. Checked air filter and still looks new. Any suggestions? Local dealer in Carrollton GA said there wasn't any warranty but found out there was after purchase. Purchased machine based on machine reputation for being a workhorse. Really need machine working to mend fences and work property. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have added a winch to machine with its own fuse protection and larger wheels/tires. Other than this, machine is stock.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 2 of 2 Posts