Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my first side by side this weekend and looking to start adding some upgrades to it. I already purchased and installed the factory top. Next purchase is going to be the Super ATV flip up windshield. What accessories have yall bought that you would definitely buy again? Maybe also list some items that you wouldn't buy or didn't like. Thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
Lift, have to have a lift IMO. Factory ground clearance is way too low.
Hood scoop - one of the best purchases I have made
Winch, without a doubt
Front brush guard
Front and rear LED lights
Underseat storage (Plano case from Academy and a little work to fabricate a base for it)
Front seat hinge modification (I did the piano hinge)
Replaced rims and tires with aftermarket
LED headlight replacement
Bed winch
Tailgate locking bars to keep the tailgate open when you are trying to load a pig or a deer is an awesome and cheap mod
Replaced one of the 12v round power adapters in the dash with a dual USB charging port
Interior dome light

·
Registered
73 Posts
Rear cupholder, seat covers (mainly cause I’m in Texas and gets hot as hell.), under seat storage box - I bought the high dollar metal lockable one. You could certainly build something cheaper.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm getting ready to order the under-seat storage, and the rear cupholders. I think it's Ranch Armour.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wheels and tires are on the agenda. Deciding between the 2 inch lift or doing just rear offset A-arms and 28s. Rear cupholders were much needed this weekend, think I'm going to try the cheap strap ones before committing to the expensive custom ones. I want to find some mirrors that will work with my superatv windshield and hopefully won't break them off.

The underseat storage and seat hinge I'm going to have to research. Thanks for all the suggestions!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts