Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big surprise.....nothing new with the Brute this year. Again. We don't even get new colors, just new color accents on the decals.馃槬
I do like the white though.

Registered
Not surprised at al. At least they still make one ATV.

They day I bought my BF.

7 days later those gaudy stickers were history. (y) ;)

Registered
They are the same colors as last year. Wish theyd bring back that special edition green

Reactions: kickstart

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are the same colors as last year. Wish theyd bring back that special edition green
You and me both. My friend's tell me I can't buy one unless it's green because they wouldn't recognize me.馃槃

Super Moderator
You and me both. My friend's tell me I can't buy one unless it's green because they wouldn't recognize me.馃槃
For the amount of miles you just put on yours Kawasaki should do an ad campaign and come out with a special "Kickstart" addition Team-Green SRA Brute Force. :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For the amount of miles you just put on yours Kawasaki should do an ad campaign and come out with a special "Kickstart" addition Team-Green SRA Brute Force. :)
I love it!馃憤

Registered
Kawasaki Mule 550, KAF-300-C5
WHEN i win the lottery, i'm gonna buy a Brute.......

Registered
I like the white one. Looks pretty good. Wish they had gone back to Gen1 plastic though. The older Brutes looked way better IMO. I have actually been thinking about upgrading, but COVID pricing and availability has put the kibosh on that. Stupid what they want for one and the dealers aren't willing to bargain. Was looking at a Can-am 850, but the weight of those things!!! 馃槵 No wonder you need a #3000 winch on it!! The new Brutes are the same weight as the old ones---right around 700lbs.

Reactions: kickstart

Registered
85 KLT110, 08 Prairie360, 11 Prairie360, 11 Prairie360 Camo
...or maybe a "retro" team green P700. P700 are handsome wheelers.

In a documentary film, History of Kawasaki, they discussed the team green color, and said traditionally in racing, green is considered a bad luck color, so Kawasaki started doing it on their motorcycles just to shake things up.

Registered
...or maybe a "retro" team green P700. P700 are handsome wheelers.

In a documentary film, History of Kawasaki, they discussed the team green color, and said traditionally in racing, green is considered a bad luck color, so Kawasaki started doing it on their motorcycles just to shake things up.
Intresting. Ill look up and see if itunes has the documentary

Registered

Registered
I was hoping for atleast a lighting upgrade! Sheesh, drop the obsolete 35 watt halogen bulbs that everyone has been complaining about for the last 10 years and throw in the LED's from the Teryx or Mule. C'mon Kawasaki! I would think that would be more efficient from a manufacturing stantpoint, only stock one bulb and housing for all your offroad atv's and SxS's instead of multiple part numbers.

The white isn't too bad. I liked the orange they had for the 2020's and the sage-y green color of the 2012 EPS models. I was trying to find one of the orange ones when I bought mine but ended up going with camo instead because I got it for $500 cheaper and 100 miles closer. My 6 year old son still says we should have gotten the orange haha. My biggest concern with it was that it was painted plastics and I didn't want the paint to start chipping or spidering out after a couple of years. Maybe I was just over thinking it IDK.

Never was a big fan of the blue. I already have one of those, it's called a Yamaha 馃槀

Registered
I was hoping for atleast a lighting upgrade! Sheesh, drop the obsolete 35 watt halogen bulbs that everyone has been complaining about for the last 10 years and throw in the LED's from the Teryx or Mule. C'mon Kawasaki! I would think that would be more efficient from a manufacturing stantpoint, only stock one bulb and housing for all your offroad atv's and SxS's instead of multiple part numbers.

The white isn't too bad. I liked the orange they had for the 2020's and the sage-y green color of the 2012 EPS models. I was trying to find one of the orange ones when I bought mine but ended up going with camo instead because I got it for $500 cheaper and 100 miles closer. My 6 year old son still says we should have gotten the orange haha. My biggest concern with it was that it was painted plastics and I didn't want the paint to start chipping or spidering out after a couple of years. Maybe I was just over thinking it IDK.

Never was a big fan of the blue. I already have one of those, it's called a Yamaha 馃槀
Thats why I got the camo. It hides scratches better and its more of a matte finish rather then glossy.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

That orange was something I never expected to like at all. But when I saw one in person, I fell in love with it. It's got like a pearl metallic glint to it that flares in sunlight, and it's gorgeous. I'd like to have my trucks painted in it.馃槃
Definitely hope they do that one again someday.

Registered
IMHO, all Kawasaki would really need to do to make the Brute a little more competitive would be to upgrade the lighting, make the power steering more powerful and tuneable with a couple of different assistance/power levels programs built into it that the rider can select, and bump the compression in the motor a little to give it a bit more hp.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
IMHO, all Kawasaki would really need to do to make the Brute a little more competitive would be to upgrade the lighting, make the power steering more powerful and tuneable with a couple of different assistance/power levels programs built into it that the rider can select, and bump the compression in the motor a little to give it a bit more hp.
I've never thought the Brute was underpowered. Would I like to see a 1000? Sure. But the way the Brute is clutched and programmed, it hits hard off the line. The only bike I've ridden that even came close to the Brute launch is the Outlander 1000 single seat version. With just a little tweaking and a big bore kit, the 200 pound lighter Brute can destroy the Outtie.

Registered
Make the power steering more powerful ? Its fine the way it is. As far as the lighting I bought the teryx lights. I dont really need anymore power then I already have.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts