Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
under box right rear is a 3 inch hard pipe. seems to be a clutch vent pipe. , its wide open and looks like a varmit nesting spot. anyone screen it off for critters ? not sure why it would be left open from factory.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
starting to wonder why nobody is replying to my posts, is this the new guy syndrome? i havent been on a site in yrs. just wondering

·
Registered
185 Posts
I don't own that model. My 1996 Mule 2510 had the clutch piped to the roll cage. The mouse trouble I had was the mice got into the seat. The seat bottom was plywood with several large holes. I had to pull the cover and clean out the mouse turds, then staple screen over the holes. :mad:
Welcome new guy! The MX was my first choice (y) until I found it would not easily sit three across :(. So I ended up with an FXR :love:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i see,, well, the fxr is a nice machine with more room definately. thx for the welcome, happy riding

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
does anyone know if its the cvt vent im looking at, ive been to lazy to chase it to the clutch. thx

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no, if you lift the bed up, its on the right rear side facing the rear of the machine. 3 inch hard pipe with an open end with what looks like heat tape on the exit hole.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts