Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working on putting together a 730 BBK so I need to sell of my tires to help cover the costs.

I am selling a pair of 22x11-10 Maxxis All-Traks. This is for the tires only. The wheels in the photo are not for sale. I have a pair of stock rear wheels or ITP T-9 Pro wheels that I could put these tires on if you need wheels also. The tires were used for 2 trail rides and are as good as new.

$125 shipped (add 3% for PayPal)

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!

·
Premium Member
4,361 Posts
Had a friend of mine looking for a set to put on his quad. I'll see if he would be interested and get back to you.

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm interested, but I sure would like those rims too. Excuse my ignorance, but what kind of rims are those anyway? If you would consider a package deal for the wheels as they look in the picture, let me know (Send me a PM).

Thanks & Good Luck,
Karl (KZR800)

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm interested, but I sure would like those rims too. Excuse my ignorance, but what kind of rims are those anyway? If you would consider a package deal for the wheels as they look in the picture, let me know (Send me a PM).

Thanks & Good Luck,
Karl (KZR800)
Those are Douglas Red Label wheels in the photo. I am not sure I really want to sell those. Maybe if your offer is the right price. I have some ITP T-9 Pro wheels & stock wheels that I was planning on selling.

I will send you a PM shortly.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thanks for the reply and the PM....I will PM you later today while I think about those options you gave me.

Thanks Again,
Karl (KZR800)

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good.

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sale pending...