Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of 25in 10 paddle Extremes mounted on 9x9 polished ITP Baja rims, Honda pattern. I bought them off of Rawdawg a couple months ago but decided I needed more tire. I have never rode on them and Dawg said he only rode on them once.

Asking $300 shipped

I can pull them out of the garage and get better pics tomorrow but I can guarantee that they are like new.

·
Premium Member
10,240 Posts
PM Enigma. I believe he is looking for some paddles like this. He might be interested.

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Gregg.

Price Lowered. $325 shipped

If anybody wants better pics just let me know.

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know you want these Matt. They are probably way to much tire for your little pussy 730 though. :p

·
Premium Member
10,240 Posts
:lol: I got some and they worked good on my green V (just bolt-ons). I would think they should work great on Heathen's 730... and mine should work even better once I get my 730 put together. :tup:

·
Premium Member
10,240 Posts
Kawie or Honda bolt pattern?
Heathen, what bolt pattern do you need? If you need the Kawie pattern, I have a jig you can use to drill the Kawie pattern into these wheels. It is a 3/8" thick steel plate wth both patterns drilled in it. You just bolt it to the wheels using the Honda pattern with some 10mm bolts (that I have with it) and drill through the Kawie pattern. I had to do a mininal amount of hand filing with a round file on a couple of holes when I did mine but afterward they fit great. The only other thing you would have to do is grind off the little lips on your rear hubs that normally fit into the center of the wheels. They really aren't needed anyway. Honda hubs do have them and most aftermarket hubs don't either'

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Nah, she's still a 730. As long as Krewzlo and Twyztid don't spank me too bad at the dunes, it'll probably remain a 730. I don't have the big bucks to blow on an 840:p.
My 730 is currenty an FST/FPS hybrid. AMR would be the route I go next, if I eat too much sand this coming year.

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will be at SL May 6-9th. Would be pretty cool to meet you guys.

I will go $300 shipped for you Matt.

·
Premium Member
10,240 Posts
I will be at SL May 6-9th. Would be pretty cool to meet you guys.
I will try to make it a point to be there at least Saturday. Maybe that is when we should plan a get together again. I went last year and met Bandaman, & Krewzlo and a couple of others on the first weekend of May and it was a real good time. Maybe one of us should start a thread in the "Where to Ride" area for that weekend.

I hope you get these tires sold. I would be all over these if I didn't already have some 25" paddles.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts