Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So we were eating at a little cafe yesterday,and when we paid the waitress she told us about the little ****'n'go down the street having super cheap gas... We went there and there were cars everywhere waiting in line. I guess whoever sets the price on the pumps messed up the night before screwed up really bad.
3 of us filled up over 100 gallons for less than $30. I went back home to get my wifes car and filled it almost up before the owner of the place came baja-ing up shouting for everyone to stop pumping. He yanked the pump out of the car I wads gassing then went and hit the emergency shutoff. I got a lil gas on me but who cares...it wasn't far from being free!:D

edit: too bad they didn't have diesel....I had to fill up in the snow today. I don't see how yall northerners like that white shit.

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
Sweet deal you got there!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
You'll get a rash from that gas won't you. Tell him to sell it that cheap for the rest of the year to you.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought about that.. Hehe... But he took such a big screwing just in that day, it might take him a year to recover his losses...kinda felt bad for the little guy...
He shouldn't have acted the way he did but if all it takes to get cheap gas is a lil splash of it on me, I'd be stinky and flammable in no time.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Way to go Cole. That's showing some real dedication. Willing to flame up just to be saving money for the LS 2010 trip. WoooHoooo See ya there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts