Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#2 paddle, regular cut....Fullerton's will comp cut them for you if you want. Mounted on 10x10 wheels 4x110 with 4x137 drilled in. $450 shipped in the 48. Only used in the sand for drag racing. Very nice shape. I don't know of any cuts, scrapes, chunks out or anything.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
DAMN wish I had the extra coin!

·
Premium Member
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
did you compare them to any other paddle tires???

I've ran alot of different paddles. rippers, extremes, different paddle counts, etc. I've had my best luck with the Blaster's. I run comp cut #1's on the Brute....these were for my V. The V is now going to be my wife's ride so I'm going to put a milder paddle on for her. That's the reason for selling.

couple more pics of them

In action on the Brute....

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
I'm so glad everyone likes them. I wasn't the first to use them but once I saw them I knew that was the only paddle I wanted on my bike. It was just a plus that they worked so good for us. :)

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
that's a hell of a price!!! I just paid $650 shipped to my front door for the ones i have.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Make for a hell of an early Christmas gift eh JR, HINT HINT

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
What's the difference between comp cut and regular cut? I can't tell a difference between mine and these from the pics.:hmm:

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Made a mistake.:p I paid $560 for regular cut on wheels shipped. I don't know where i got $650 from.:)

·
Premium Member
3,366 Posts
Will you trade some 24" Scat Trak extremes on douglas 137 pattern? shipped?

·
Premium Member
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've got the paddles that will be going on it. Thanks though.

Come on now people........don't make me turn them into flower planters.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Man I wish someone would buy these tires or buy them for me:lol: Moby has a great price for these and it's kill'in me.

Free bump for ya.

·
Premium Member
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Depends on air pressure. They grow quite a bit at speed also. They are bigger than every 25" skat I've had. I can take a tape to them if you'd like.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts