Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scat trak 26x12x12 rippers, 12 paddle with alum rim, used on my brute force 750 that I am selling. Good condition, no rips or damage. $300 plus shipping. Salem Oregon if you would like to look at them. I ran the rippers on the back and 14 paddle extremes on the front. Selling them as well if you want a set of four. I would rather sell wheels and tires but would ponder spliting. Would not be much of discount but would save on shipping.

Rich

·
Registered
429 Posts
How much for just the tires shipped to 38645. I am possibly interested in the extremes too..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After thinking about it. With or without wheels is same price. You would save on shipping. If you bought all 4 paddles I could give you a little more relief on the cost without the wheels. Having 4 wheels to sell would be easier than just 2. I have this on CL for $350. I dropped the price here by $50 to help compensate for shipping. I want to net 300 out of a pair which I think is fair. By the time I pay to have the tires removed and try to sell 2 wheels it will be a push. So with or without same $300 + shipping

Buy all four paddles and find someone that you can sell the wheels too, I would ship to 2 different addresses.

Rich

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Rich could you weigh the wheels/tires. If you have a digital hanging fish scale works well with a thin wire tied to wheel.

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Your looking at around $25-55 to ship wheels and tires, depending on location. I shipped a set of 26" blasters to South Dakota from Kentucky and cost me around $48. I shipped a set of Extremes to Ohio and cost me $27.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They weight 25lb each +/- a pound. So your probably looking at shipping 55lbs with the packing and lug nuts. I am in zip code 97303.

Rich

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I talked to local tire store. They want $10 bucks a tire to dismount the rim and tire. Anyone do it with a hand bead breaker? I would separate and sell the wheels and tires but by the time I pay the tire guy, and give someone a credit for the wheels it is hardly worth selling. Hopefully someone needs wheels and tires.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was at the tire store so I removed the wheels on the 26x12x12 extremes with 14 paddles. They weigh 15lbs each without the wheels. I would take $250 plus shipping. I would say your looking at 32lb with a box. Use 97303 to figure what shipping would be.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Scat trak 26x12x12 rippers, 12 paddle with alum rim, used on my brute force 750 that I am selling. Good condition, no rips or damage. $300 plus shipping. Salem Oregon if you would like to look at them. I ran the rippers on the back and 14 paddle extremes on the front. Selling them as well if you want a set of four. I would rather sell wheels and tires but would ponder spliting. Would not be much of discount but would save on shipping.

Rich

Do you still have the rippers? How much for just the tires? I do not think they will work on my buggy. Call me at 636-221-2489 Todd

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
I wouldn't separate the rims and tires unless you have a buyer with his $ in your paypal account---Then you know they're sold and can separate---Soon as you separate them someone will chime in saying they want them on the rims:p:p

Kenny

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I still have both the 14 paddle extremes and the 12 paddle rippers.

Without wheels 250.00 extremes and 260.00 rippers plus shipping from 97303

4 each alum wheels $100 plus shipping (heavy duty)

I also have a set of 23x10.5x12 extremes if anyone is interested.

Rich

1 - 13 of 13 Posts