Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution:

"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives, and Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States".

Not sure if any of you have thumbed through the healthcare bill but you should and you should be PISSED at what our congress is trying to push through.

Check online to see how the people we sent to Washington voted...it's obvious the majority of them don't have our best interest in mind.

The health care destruction bills explicitly exclude members of congress. They get to keep their gold plated insurance policies and don't have to pay a tax on them. One of the Republican Senators tried to pass an amendment forcing members of congress to have to use the public option or whatever they come up with--it was resoundingly defeated. Are these people above the laws they are passing???

And we sent these bozos to Washington? What were we thinking . . . or were we thinking at all?

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I really hope everything going down at a record pace is an eye-opener for Americans.
Just wait and see what "cap and trade" does to this country. I really believe it is all part of the "New World Order" to bring everyone to their knees for one government world order.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
No health care. I pay for my own I don't want to pay for everyone else that doesn't want to work or only wants to work very little.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I agree with ya Skippy!! But unfortunately there are too many Obama nut huggers out there that thinks everything he says should be law. Its just a matter of time....

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
I agree with ya Skippy!! But unfortunately there are too many Obama nut huggers out there that thinks everything he says should be law. Its just a matter of time....
Agreed!

He has been the biggest disappointing Commander and Cheif.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
They play the fiddle we just do the dance, something wrong when we can get our meds across a border 2/3rds cheaper ...yes up to that much from Lilly, Phizer , there made here.
And there is no chance of getting elected to a congress position or even a state rep with out Nut licking and nepotisium or however the heck its spelled.
When you are in high places its like drafting in racing its lets make a deal here to get this done.
I would have no clue how to get on the Gravey train now..honesty wont take you there.
They wont even let Generals win wars anymore its all round table.

Who in hell is going to pay for this and how do we get out from under it when we were printing more paper than we had gold 35 yrs ago?...like the old timers said when it catches up look out there will be no path out.
You cant feed a goat beer cans and expect it to s#it gold.
And we wonder why crime is rampid and people doing desperate things, Heck I can understand it even though its wrong to the core.
A good man or woman will go to any lengths to feed the young ones its instinct even if wrong. Very Disappointing from the bottom to the top.
Its great country worth fighting for but man how many times do we have to learn this same broken record in 200 years.

Its going to take only God knows what to turn this episode or chapter in history around but one thing we all know is time is the factor.
Everyone wanted change including me ...well we got it. Now what? JH

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
No health care. I pay for my own I don't want to pay for everyone else that doesn't want to work or only wants to work very little.
I did a 8 day deal in the hospital in oct, I have 80/20 meds and Health Insurance and the summary is approaching 100,000 and no outpatient bills yet.
It is all I can afford and my Math says i will have a 25,000 bill and guess what...They will take payments or I will sell this whole shop mess to my kin for a buck and file bankrupcy.
I now wish I had a better plan and did realize that this could happen, but you just roll the dice and hope nothing bad happens. Its a matter of what you can afford and cross your fingers. JH

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I wanted change too!!!

Low and behold now thats all I got is change jingling in my pocket while I wait in the unemployment line looking for jobs that were promised to exist but haven't materialized yet.

Lies, lies, lies, and governmental / corporate greed running rampant with lobbyist joining their forces. All the while the media reports on balloon boy and who crashed the presidential party paying no attention to the real news stories that may truly effect us. No matter what they will suck all they can from us as we all go down in flames without the smarts enough to eject.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
That would be a great amendment, but who the hell do you think will go to Washington to try and pass it?

They'll all tell their state they will vote for it but when it goes up for vote in congress there might be ONE vote for it.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I did a 8 day deal in the hospital in oct, I have 80/20 meds and Health Insurance and the summary is approaching 100,000 and no outpatient bills yet.
It is all I can afford and my Math says i will have a 25,000 bill and guess what...They will take payments or I will sell this whole shop mess to my kin for a buck and file bankrupcy.
I now wish I had a better plan and did realize that this could happen, but you just roll the dice and hope nothing bad happens. Its a matter of what you can afford and cross your fingers. JH

Jim don't start selling your stuff yet. Most 80/20 policies have an out of pocket limit. Take a look at your policy and it should state it in there. Also hospitals can not add interest to your bill so DO NOT put any of the bills on a credit card!!!! In fact you could send them a dollar a month id need be to keep it out of collections and hopefully maintain a good credit score.. If you need any help understanding the mumbo jumbo let me know.

·
Premium Member
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That would be a great amendment, but who the hell do you think will go to Washington to try and pass it?

They'll all tell their state they will vote for it but when it goes up for vote in congress there might be ONE vote for it.

Once it's written, it's the states that ratify it...not the Washington rabble...that is one plus but getting it written is something that probably will never happen with the current group we have in DC.

Seriously guys, you really need to look at what your Reps and Senators are doing and hold them accountable. How many times have you called out the BS on here and yet never sent one e-mail off to DC calling them out on it???

·
Registered
3,788 Posts

Jim don't start selling your stuff yet. Most 80/20 policies have an out of pocket limit. Take a look at your policy and it should state it in there. Also hospitals can not add interest to your bill so DO NOT put any of the bills on a credit card!!!! In fact you could send them a dollar a month id need be to keep it out of collections and hopefully maintain a good credit score.. If you need any help understanding the mumbo jumbo let me know.
Well I been told that and Thanks for the advise on this and I do plan on paying my way but this system is so screwed up summary Versus actuall..well it looks like they they take what the insurance offers so they can just accept payments from me until I get coffers to pay it off.
Ktm I am very proactive with Washington on issues we have to be.

·
Premium Member
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
To give you all a general idea of what sort of BS is being hidden in this bill... Abortion is not covered at all, completely written out. I'm pro-life however this is another example of people tacking on their laws on to other bills. Maybe we should check to make sure the anti-gun people don't try to say any accidents relating from gun related injuries or the greenies tacking on no coverage if you were in an accident with a gas sucking SUV...etc...and we wonder why this thing is 2000 pages.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts