Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new to this site came from QuadracerHQ. Just had a 87 tecate 4 given to me. My buddy bought it years ago. We took it to a cross country race
and blew it up. I was on my LT250R. That was the last time I saw it. Ran into him at the store and asked him about it. He still has it sitting in his shed.It's still got the mud on it from when we raced it last 15 yrs ago:cool:. He told me I can have it if I come pick it up.:wub:I almost bought it when I was 14 but bought my Qracer instead.I want to do a 330 long rod, but I'm new to the tecate's. I want to be able to run with my zilla's. How do I contact ILP or Sprock? do they still exist?What's used to do this longrod kit? Jetski Parts?:confused:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Glad to have you over here on KR. Lots of good people and info here so your in the right place. :rock:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Always have had a soft spot for Kawie's:wub:. Had 84 kx125 when I almost bought this tecate 17-18 yrs ago. Had A 95 kx250 supercross bike,scary as hell:eek:,last dirt bike I ever owned:D!! Would like to build a tecate 3/kx 500 someday:rolleyes:.Does Sprock racing still exist?links?? I've heard alot about them. What is in this mod jet ski part's is what I've heard.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Tecate's are fun to have man.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anything that burns 927 &112 is awesome:wub::wub:love that 2-smoke:D:wub: just can't get excited about lawn tractor sounding 4-pokes:D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Welcome BadMoon, thats awsome your buddy just gave the Tecate to you. One thing about Dave is you will have to send your whole motor to him in order for him to build it. He will sell pistons and gaskets but thats about it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts