Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

360 power

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  K a w a s a k i 360 
#1 ·
Hey guys I'm new to KR and thought I'd ask some advice ... just through some outlaw mst's under my prairie 360 and it turns them good but it don't have the power to clean out when I'm in thick mud .. my question is what would be my best options for pulling some extra balls out of it ??

#2 ·
Power = Pipe, Jet, Filter (don't expect a whole lot of power)

Turn the MST's better = Clutch Spring or Clutch work (Vforce John)

#3 ·
IMO outlaws are too much of an aggressive tire for the 360. ive got a set of 26" mudlite XTRs on mine and it has a hard time spinning them. actually in high range it wont spin them.

a couple weekends ago we went out riding and i was driving my 360 prairie and my GF was on my BF750, we came up to a hole and im the designated depth finder. i was in high range and it started getting soup-y, so i gave it some more throttle and before i knew it i wasnt moving anymore and i had it wide open. the tires werent even turning hardly at all. by the time i got it in low range it was too late and i was stuck.

im thinking about switching the XTRs on the 360 with the regular XTs on mine, both sets are 26". i cant determine which ones are more aggressive.

#4 ·
He got the MST not Laws, again, you need to redo your clutch if you expect to spin them easily. The P360 is nice but it does not have the balls of a big bore quad so you need to do clutch work when you go up in tires size and depending on how aggressive they are.

#6 ·
theres not much for these.. i have 26 bearclaws, with shimmed needle.. spins them pretty good.. alot better than before the needle mod. it doesnt bogg in the mudd like it use to.. also picks the front tires off the ground from a dead stop, not enough for a wheelie tho lol.. gl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.