Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought this carb off a member here on KR. I just got the K&N filter yesterday 11-25-09 and it has never been ran. I tuned the carbs without the filter installed only because I didn't have one. The crossover intake I made myself and I will guarantee they will not fail under normal uses. I ran this carb on my stock internal kfx700 with every bolt-on. Ran very strong all the way through. $280 shipped firm for everything or $245 shipped for carb and filter only add 3% when using paypal. Only reason for selling is because I'm going with a 38mm carb with my 730 build.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm new to the carb thing so excuse the dumb question. Will this setup work on my prarie motor that I'm fixing to build ?? I'm thinking of going with bigger carbs. It has stock carbs on it now and I'm doing an 840 on it..

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes these carbs will work on kfx 700 brute force 650 SRA and both the prairie 650/700 and suzuki twin peaks 700. They will perform way better then your stock carbs on a 840 build.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Filter part# is RU-4720

·
Premium Member
4,857 Posts
I'm new to the carb thing so excuse the dumb question. Will this setup work on my prarie motor that I'm fixing to build ?? I'm thinking of going with bigger carbs. It has stock carbs on it now and I'm doing an 840 on it..

You will have to have your airbox modded for these carbs if you are going to bog your bike...

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm trying one more time if they don't sale I'm keeping them for my 665 sra. $280 shipped firm for everything or $245 shipped for carb and filter only add 3% when using paypal.

·
Registered
304 Posts
What kind of airbox modification will have to be done?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Power Pig, Hello?

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You will have better luck asking your questions in the Brute Force open thread.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you still have the carbs? And will they work well with stock motor?ANd will have to get it re jetted?
have just about every bolt-on though. Yes you will "definitely" have to rejet. The carbs ended up working very nice on my bike. Pulled super hard all the way through the RPMs. It is said that stock carbs will make better HP on stock engines but from seat of pants the 36mm carbs seemed to feel tons more powerful to me.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PM sent back

Carbs pending payment.......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts