Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought these off VFJ. He said they are awesome. On his 916 they made more power than webers. They will fit FST orange intakes or Kev can make you a set. $250 shipped in the US. Add 3% if you use paypal.

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
they come with the filters?

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
I'll take them Mark. I'll pay the little extra shipping. And I'll paypal you. They are moving our shacks and the rig today/tonight so I won't be back on today. I'll be back tomorrow though.

·
Premium Member
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll take them Mark. I'll pay the little extra shipping. And I'll paypal you. They are moving our shacks and the rig today/tonight so I won't be back on today. I'll be back tomorrow though.

Ok Terry. I will need your addy for shipping i will put 250 ins on them and l will send you a pm what you owe me after I ship them...

Thanks...

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
I hope you didn't sell it to someone who is just going to part it out. It is too damn nice for that.

·
Premium Member
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hope you didn't sell it to someone who is just going to part it out. It is too damn nice for that.

There is no way in hell would I sell it to part it out.. It makes me very proud to sell it to the young man that bought it...

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
Sorry to hear you sold it.
Best of luck.
Now....... who bought it??:confused::D

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Some dude from Canada...

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
You guys are full of it.
The new owner has it in his Sig:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
If I was in better shape because of 80/20 insurance being a joke that bike would be sitting here last night...I hate to see it go I was looking forward to trying some new ideas with some new weighting we are working with. Who ever got that did real well that bike is a signature piece indeed.
It shows Ohv Mark was serious on this thing. A true kfx V flagship..JH

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
I would be very proud to own that ride,it's one of the best around:)

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Camo on an AMR??...

Don't think its gonna happen anytime soon.

·
Premium Member
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If I was in better shape because of 80/20 insurance being a joke that bike would be sitting here last night...I hate to see it go I was looking forward to trying some new ideas with some new weighting we are working with. Who ever got that did real well that bike is a signature piece indeed.
It shows Ohv Mark was serious on this thing. A true kfx V flagship..JH

Thanks Jim.. You do your thing man... You are the man when it comes to these clutches. For all you that think Jim is a fraud, drunk, idiot whatever. You are sadly mistaken... Pipo has way more skills than I do all all the way around on these bikes. Cant wait to see what you two come up with...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts