Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rims have approx 9k miles on them and are in superb condition. I was going to use them on my honda civic but have since changed my mind. The rims have no curb rash and barely look like they were even used.

This is rims only sorry no TPMS included.

First $400 takes them! (shipping NOT included)

P.S. I'm also selling two brand new BFG KDW2's that will fit these rims. You'll need to get 2 more tires, tpms, and you'll be all set. If you buy the rims, I'll sweeten the deal for the tires too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Still Got them?

Rims have approx 9k miles on them and are in superb condition. I was going to use them on my honda civic but have since changed my mind. The rims have no curb rash and barely look like they were even used.

P.S. I'm also selling two brand new BFG KDW2's that will fit these rims. You'll need to get 2 more tires, tpms, and you'll be all set. If you buy the rims, I'll sweeten the deal for the tires too.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts