Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a stock 08 450r. i was riding it yesterday and the temp light came on but not the fan. i haven't had time to check it yet but was told the fan dont vome on until it is real hot?? also was wondering if there was some free or cheap horse power trick on it?

·
Registered
41 Posts
its not free or cheap but you have got to get the fuel customs intake for this quad makes a big difference on this bike. doing other mods on this bike is pointless if you don't change this.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that is a big difference. thank you. i am having trouble keeping the battery charged any ideas?

·
Registered
41 Posts
some 08's had that problem. if your battery is good then u will may want to replace your ecu with a procom adjustable ecu. this will also increase power you will be able to adjust timing & fuel its a must with the intake change & exhaust change.

Product Name
Improved ECU
Part Number
PE-E-AK450-A

This fully reprogrammable high performance ECU is a direct plug-in-&-go type, not a piggyback. This powerful unit comes with our easiest powerful software (you can download the software, driver and user manual from the support section). The unit has already been built in 9 selectable 3D maps and is ready to go. However, you can also make your own map or download the maps below according to the modification of your machine. The simple maps can increase huge horsepower to your machine.

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
call ken at kb motosports he will give u a killer deal on fci intake

·
Registered
2 Posts
Part number PE-E-AK450-A for 2008 Kawasaki kfx450r

This fully reprogrammable high performance ECU is a direct plug-in-&-go type, not a piggyback. This powerful unit comes with our easiest powerful software (you can download the software, driver and user manual from the support section). The unit has already been built in 9 selectable 3D maps and is ready to go. However, you can also make your own map or download the maps below according to the modification of your machine. The simple maps can increase huge horsepower to your machine.

[/QUOTE]

Do you know if the software is still available to download? I lost my copy and I haven't used it in years and now I just had my to end completely redone. I would like to make some adjustments.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts