Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do these cams go over .450 lift? I have the Fundy kit springs not kibblewhites and thats the maximum lift.
thanks

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks Glen, question answered.

·
Registered
477 Posts
What was the answer?

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
4x cams. If I understood it right. If the cams are seated a little over stock height they will work. So cut the valve pockets a little deeper than usual. The other option is go with the kibblewhites and that's the way I'm going.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
4x cams. If I understood it right. If the cams are seated a little over stock height they will work. So cut the valve pockets a little deeper than usual. The other option is go with the kibblewhites and that's the way I'm going.
What is kibblewhites?

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
What is kibblewhites?
:lol: Around $250-$300 valves springs. I paid $280 for my LTZ400 Kibblewhite springs anyways.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
What is kibblewhites?
:lol: Around $250-$300 valves springs. I paid $280 for my LTZ400 Kibblewhite springs anyways.
I'm glad you rhink thats funny. I'm lost on these names and you guys seem to always know them. LOL:D

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Yeah I paid around that for 4 for my Z400 LOL, Only $100 for the 8 for the prairie :huh: Both Kibble White and R&D are good springs, the R&D's is ALOT higher though and from what I hear they don't like the really high lift cams.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I'm glad you think that's funny.
:huh:
I don't think it's funny I thinks it's crazy. I paid like $150 for the Kibblewhite valve springs on my 665 SRA but they were used. Glenn has springs for $100 there just as good. Kibblewhite springs are over kill IMO.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Oh that's my bad then. I had it in my head you told me they were some other kind. Oh well can't beat Glenn's price!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts