Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Rockhound, Do you know anyone wanting a tecate 4. Or even what they are really worth these days. I would sell it or trade partially to a small dirt bike or a couple of small dirt bikes or atvs. Japanese made of course. Let me know what you think. ITs the one that was on ebay and is on the lexington craigslist under motorcycles listings. Thanks, Chad.:D

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Well, the Tecate market isn't what it once was. A fully built bike doesn't bring the kind of money you may hope to get. 2 strokes are dying, even out here where the banshee is king, everyday i see more and more of them for 2k or under. I have no doubts that your bike is nice and will fetch more money than the average, but if time is short then you will have to settle for much less. I think your bike is a quick sale at 1800-2500. don't be upset at the numbers, just look around, look on ebay in completed listings, they just aren't selling, or hold out for that 1 guy that just has to have a Tecate, he will see the true value and give you what you want. Even the parts market for these things has taken a turn for the worst. I used to be able to get a decent profit parting a nice bike out with a few aftermarket parts, and all of it was gone in 2-3 weeks. heck i even on many occasions paid 1500-1800 for them to part out. now i'm lucky if i get half what i used to in pieces and it takes 2 months plus to do it. So now to make it worth buying them i have to buy cheap bikes and just figure to break even in the first month.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
87 tecate 4

I might be interested. Call me.Here's my number. 812 989 0589

Matt Nichols
What kinda price range are you looking at. I would entertain a decent offer. I would call you but it is like 20 til 10. Getting ready to put the kids down for the night. Would it be ok to call you tomorrow, thanksgiving and all. Or just shoot me a theread in the morning. Talk to you later, Chad.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
There are always pm's to guys.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
you act like i've used a web forum before.. hahahhahha'

D please tell me you didn't take me seriously?
Not really but I was like :hmm:.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts