Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I flipped my 96 lakota yesterday and the only thing that git hurt as far as I can tell us the handlebars. So I'm looking for something on the aftermarket or maybe a good oem set but can't find anything that says direct fit. Any suggestions? Also just ordered a caltric centrifugal clutch kit and a vesrah heavy duty secondary clutch kit with discs friction plates and heavy duty springs, also a k&n oil filter for it as well. Any suggestions or tips before I do this? Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I flipped my 96 lakota yesterday and the only thing that git hurt as far as I can tell us the handlebars. So I'm looking for something on the aftermarket or maybe a good oem set but can't find anything that says direct fit. Any suggestions? Also just ordered a caltric centrifugal clutch kit and a vesrah heavy duty secondary clutch kit with discs friction plates and heavy duty springs, also a k&n oil filter for it as well. Any suggestions or tips before I do this? Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Google p/n 46003-1571-5A for the handlebars it will get you more results.
For the clutch job make sure you get a side cover gasket for it.
And be sure to clean the lil screen in the bottom of the motor while you have the side cover off.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you sir! And yes I forgot to clean the screen on the last oil change so I'm sure it needs it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts