Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for some 9in wheels that are v force bolt pattern. let me know what ya got..

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
I have a set of 4-Snows on 9x9 ITP T-9 Pro wheels (4x137 bolt pattern) that I will probably be selling. I have some interest in them but I don't know if they want the wheels as well as the tires. I will try to find out and let you know.

I had bought the wheels used and the original owner messed them up removing tires off them. They polish up very nice but there are scratches/gouges in them.

There are some photos of them here:
9x9 Wheels

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea man let me know. i have a set of 4 snows too on the ebay steel 9x9 wheels. but i want these to put my chin shengs on.

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
I sent a PM to him to find out if he would want the wheels with the tires if I sold the 4-Snows. I'll let you know.

·
Premium Member
4,361 Posts
If something doesn't work out with twyztid, I'm almost certain I have a set of rear ITP T-9 rims as well that I would sell to you that are in decent shape. I just have to check the bolt pattern when I get home. Can't remember if it was stock or honda.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool deal. let me know.if the price is right i might want another set too

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
I am still waiting to hear back from T_Dilley on whether or not he would want the wheels if he buys the tires from me. Sorry for the wait.

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
T_Dilley doesn't want the tires right now so I don't really want to sell the wheels. I would have sold the tires without the wheels but not the other way around.

Sorry. Hopefully VForceMadness can hook you up.

·
Premium Member
4,361 Posts
I brought the wheels in with me today. I'll clean them up and take some pics for you. They are the standard bolt pattern so they should work for you. I'll pm you here in a little bit.

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
i called motorsport alloys and asked about a pair of the itp's 9x9 a few months ago for a friend... they told me that they couldnt get them anymore... i was going to sell my extra set(brand new) but not after i heard that...... if thats the case and you cant get them anymore you better jump on this set from madness gnfrs....

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
i called motorsport alloys and asked about a pair of the itp's 9x9 a few months ago for a friend... they told me that they couldnt get them anymore... i was going to sell my extra set(brand new) but not after i heard that...... if thats the case and you cant get them anymore you better jump on this set from madness gnfrs....
I may have to keep mine too then.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
rockymtnatv has steel wheels on sale ........for the v .

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i bought a set of those off ebay lasy year for some 4 snows i have.they are actually lighter than i expected

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Still a lot heavier than aluminum wheels. I have a pair of 9x9 steel with the Yamaha bolt pattern and if I remember right, they are 7 lbs each. I think my 9x9 ITP T-9 Pro wheels are only 3 or 3.5 lbs each.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts