Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This last weekend I put the Brute into its first Mud drag with Johns standard bore kit, clutches, Muzzy's and Msd. All I can say is WOW! I put a beating on two po po 850 ' s, one XMR 1000 and another Brute and about 4 other atvs. I ended up winner 1st place and fastest pass. All I can say if you been thinking about pulling the trigger on one of his kits, DO IT!! Top notch grade A performance. Thanks John.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Thanks!!

I had a few other guys message me on facebook and they also took first place in mud drags with just bolt on parts. unfortunately I can't link the vids to here from facebook. They also beat out can am 800's and 1000's to take the win with stock internal brutes with just clutching, tuner and pipes.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Thanks!!

I had a few other guys message me on facebook and they also took first place in mud drags with just bolt on parts. unfortunately I can't link the vids to here from facebook. They also beat out can am 800's and 1000's to take the win with stock internal brutes with just clutching, tuner and pipes.
That's what I'm shooting for this weekend up at the Jericho ATV Festival in NH! Looking for 1st place for the 3rd year in a row in my class, and hopefully 1st in the 800 to 1000 class! First year with your full clutch setup (stage3, springs, weights...) and dynotune... can't wait! I'll let you know how it goes :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts