Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is some fairly recent pics of my BF 750. I bought this stuff from Donkeykong awhile back, kingquad 300 shocks to lower it and some custom machined Douglas rims which used to be on FST's "Mudzilla".These give it a whole new look...

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
wow thats low! looks good though. the KQ shocks work good on it? or do they bottom out a lot?

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The shocks will only be used for drag racing. They still have travel, but I would not want to jump it or anything. They help keep the front end down alot better. I have not tried them out at the track yet.

·
Registered
281 Posts
how hard is it to take shocks off and put shocks on?

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is easy to change out the shocks. The part I don't like is adjusting the tie rod ends to gets the wheels straight again.

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
craig, i told you if i had something that those rims would fit that they wouldnt of left my house... i would of already bought them off jeremy.... they definitely look good on there.... congrads ...

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Low ri-der gets a little higher. Looks awesome man!

·
Premium Member
9,448 Posts
Wow...looks good Craig! I bet you can't wait to try out that set-up at Splendora. I still plan to go there tomorrow morning to watch the sand drags and break in my motor. The weather should be nice.

Happy trails...:)

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have not been to the drag strip since I bought the shocks. I am in the middle of installing a AMR standard bore kit right now. It should do good with the shocks and AMR motor (I hope)....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts