Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im new to the forums and the Kawieriders site but I was wondering if i should get a 2 inch lift kit on my 07 Brute Force 750. I mainly want to know if it will look nice and which kind you recommend. If you could post some pics that would be cool, also should I go with 4inch lift?

Thanks!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I wouldn't go with a 4 inch lift , stick with a 2 inch lift , thats plenty . Rubberdown customs is probably the best lift out there,extremly strong and well built and easy to put on.

I have a 2 inch lift on my bike and love it (not a rubberdowns lift though , that will be my next purchase though) the only thing I dont like is sometimes it does feel tippy on trails that run sideways on hills. You get used to it though , and figure out pretty fast what and where you can go and do , not that it holds you back or anything like that,but when you put a lift on your bike,you change the entire centre of gravity and dynamics of your bike and how you are used to it handling.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hey im new to the forums and the Kawieriders site but I was wondering if i should get a 2 inch lift kit on my 07 Brute Force 750. I mainly want to know if it will look nice and which kind you recommend. If you could post some pics that would be cool, also should I go with 4inch lift?

Thanks!
I have a "superatv" 2 inch lift on mine. No issues, and combined with the one inch wheels spacers, feel it is LESS tippy than it was stock. Combine it with some 26" XTR's and it looks mean. My bike is featured on their web-site. NO affiliation with them, just did some testing.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a superatv lift on my teryx. Looks nice, decent lift, sprayed it black and it looks like factory install. The ride is a little stiffer, but not noticeably any more tippy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help, Im getting new Zilla 28in tires so I think im going to go with the Super Atv spacers and lift.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Best Lift Kit

So there seems to be 4 main 2" lift kits for ATVs: Rubber Down Customs, Super ATV, Extreme, and Highlifter. Which one is best and why?

Lowest to highest price: HL, Super ATV, Extreme, RDC

I would like to get a lift kit but I also don't want my fourwheeler to be more "tipsy" as I ride around some with my young daugthers (2 and 4) but when its just me I'd like to have more clearance for crossing downed trees, creeks, and mud holes. I do have SS112 wheels with ITP Terracross tires so that gives me a little wider stance.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Rdc is a strong lift its the one I run and is very nice but when you install it you will have to ream the holes a little. Ive installed four of them and did that to all of them but they are strong and have a lifetime guarantee and he said he hasnt had to replace any of them yet and the way they are built I dont think he ever will

·
Registered
268 Posts
Rdc is a strong lift its the one I run and is very nice but when you install it you will have to ream the holes a little. Ive installed four of them and did that to all of them but they are strong and have a lifetime guarantee and he said he hasnt had to replace any of them yet and the way they are built I dont think he ever will
RDC All the Way, Add Some Wheel Spacers and you Will Love it

·
Registered
7 Posts
I want a 4" lift in my brute I have a 2" extreme lift in mine and I run 30" gorilla silverbacks but its not enough my tires clear fine but I need a bigger lift for the type of riding I do

1 - 11 of 11 Posts