Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

have been to Kosi bay, might need to post some pics, if I can find some!! did not have my G7 those days!!

:D

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Thats a strange looking baboon lol

·
Registered
379 Posts
brakes.............

The guy in the wheel chair better have good brakes! If he don't ....things are not gonna turn out too well for him.......................:lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
The guy in the wheel chair better have good brakes! If he don't ....things are not gonna turn out too well for him.......................:lol::lol::lol:
Naw, that's Andy, He'll just roll down there, beat the gator out of his skin and we'll all get cheap new boots and luggage.

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Naw, that's Andy, He'll just roll down there, beat the gator out of his skin and we'll all get cheap new boots and luggage.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::clap::clap:

Pi**ed my pants when I saw that one :lol:, got SA friends and they've shown me many funny ones from over there :lol:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Wot

Mmm.........After looking closely I believe you may be right.........He is at WOT and has a silly grin on his face.........kinda like a mule eating briars.........:lol:

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
The wheelchair one--LMAO:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.