Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking at the Super ATV arms on Mule Pro FXT? I'd like to adjust camber and I'd like to run some 28 inch tires.

Anyone else running after market a arms? Thanks for input.

·
Vendor
202 Posts
I am! :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, they are super beefy, adjustable, and....if you run the front and rear together, you can run up to a 30" tire. We also offer an option with the ball joints already pressed in. If you decide to pull the trigger, give shoot me a PM here and I'll get you a little member discount.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just another update. Had to take the 29.5s off. Fronts are rubbing the tops of the fenders when hitting bumps. So I put my 27s back on and today I crossed a ditch at angle and the 27s are rubbing in the same spot( they didn’t rub before the arms). A little disappointed after they claim you can run 30” tires.

·
Vendor
202 Posts
Just another update. Had to take the 29.5s off. Fronts are rubbing the tops of the fenders when hitting bumps. So I put my 27s back on and today I crossed a ditch at angle and the 27s are rubbing in the same spot( they didn’t rub before the arms). A little disappointed after they claim you can run 30” tires.
Are you running the steering stop bushings on the rack and pinion? That combo will definitely clear 30"s so if you have the steering stop bushings in there, and its rubbing...there's something else happening. I'm sure I'll be able to see something if you confirm on those bushings. PM me some pics after checking.

·
Vendor
202 Posts
The one photo I’m pointing to where it rubs
Ahh....I see. Yeah, we have a listed fitment for the combo with the OEM bumper at a 29". I knew about the bumper, but I've never seen a rubbing issue on the fender flare. Sagging shocks probably. Its an easy fix though. If you crank out 1" or 2" of preload in your front shocks you should be good to go. It'll probably ride better in the front end too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The machine is pretty new so I’m sure the shocks are fine. I can adjust the preload but I don’t think the 29s will clear without a lift

·
Vendor
202 Posts
The machine is pretty new so I’m sure the shocks are fine. I can adjust the preload but I don’t think the 29s will clear without a lift
That'll definitely work.

Just weird because I have a buddy that did the exact same setup about 2 months ago, and it was awesome. Running our 30" Intimidators.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts