Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

Aftermarket performance parts source for Canadian riders

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  islandlife 
#1 ·
You may not be aware, but under the parts counter at most Canadian Tire stores (at least here in Alberta) there is a thick Keystone catalogue with a plethora of aftermarket parts. Altho not specific to ATV's, it can save a lot of time and maybe money finding otherwise hard to source automotive items that are applicable to ATV's. For instance, NMKawierider posted a video on this forum showing the application of Thermo Tech adhesive heat barrier to the SuperATV power steering unit on his Brute Force, with a link to Amazon listing it for $17.95, but the shipping to Canada from the three sources on Amazon range from $25 to over $100 (gasp)! I went to a nearby Canadian Tire store, asked to see their Keystone catalogue, found and ordered the identical item for $27 including GST, and it should be here in the next few days. Sure it's more expensive, but a heck of a lot cheaper than ordering from the US and otherwise I would do a bunch of running around locally to find it, if at all.

Some Can Tire parts staff, like my local one, dont want to bother using the catalogue, but many will. The Keystone catalogue is like a candy store with everything from performance headers to flywheels. Check it out. You will be amazed!

#3 ·
i order a lot of stuff from the states and have it shipped over the border. i find its only worth it for more expensive items, say $100+. for smaller stuff the shipping is the killer, and sometimes takes forever. i've been buying most of my new parts lately through gnarlyparts.ca. they list a pretty broad range of stuff on their site, and have been very helpfull getting whatever i ask for if i phone them. they on the west coast like me, so shipping is pretty quick and i usually pay 9-15$ for shipping. i've even been getting oem parts for my dirtbike through them at very good prices! phoen em up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.