Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my friend call me from the burn center he got caught on 240v DC while doing a battery change out for a system. Luckily he only hurt his hand and didn't get killed. So like the title states always wear your gloves, especially when dealing with electricity!!!:bash:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got an update from my friend those are third degree burns on his fingers and some muscle got rip off the bone in his middle finger from the shock. So he home now with some good pain pills and has to go to the doctor in 3 days to see if what they can do about the muscle damage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,524 Posts
wow,that ain't good,hope everything goes well for him
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,255 Posts
Little smokies..........
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top