Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well...its getting there.....between chaseing kids around trying to find time to put it togther, this is what i got.

Same motor i had in the brute just went to a prairie.
+8 swing for now untill i can figure out what works better with the SRA.
When i get the money to do my other heads, the 975 will be going in.

Its not a Monkey bike or a CajunV bling mobile...i was painting everything flat black but Parker talked me into trying to make it look nicer....I've been cursing him ever since i started...:lol:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
nice , go ahead n paint the swinger black ..

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was but ran out of black paint....:lol:...all i had was silver. Iam useing whatever i have in my shop to put it togther. I didnt have any 4/110 hubs so Monkey let me borrow the axle....It cost as much as my motor...:huh:

Going to be pooring the nos to it this year....gonna see what i'll take..

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
looks killer!i love the orange frame and black wheels.what color plastics are you gonna use?

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks killer!i love the orange frame and black wheels.what color plastics are you gonna use?

Iam thinking of going with V plastics....heres some pics i had them mocked up....If i'll put the prairie plastics back on...whatever goes on I'll paint them Gloss black and have some ghost leters somewhere that say AMRacing or something..

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
i second that,the v plastics would be sweet:)

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
Welcome back to the Prairie club:D
I can't wait to see what kind of monster it will become....

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Looks real good so far. Let's see how it progresses as your patience runs thin. :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
lol, oh man was he cussing Parker:lol::lol:

I was like here, let me take some of that stuff home and polish it. OH F**K all that, m********ing Parker and his making it look pretty. I was going to put it all together and just spray everything flat black :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Well...its getting there.....between chaseing kids around trying to find time to put it togther, this is what i got.
yeah but he is such a cutie.

dude, what did you do.....you cleaned your garage a little before you took the pictures :p:lol:

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
yeah but he is such a cutie.

dude, what did you do.....you cleaned your garage a little before you took the pictures :p:lol:

I open the door and blew everything out in the yard.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:..

After the dust settled....i saw the wife checking the mail...she shook her head and said " your such a NI$$ER....LOL

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
your such a NI$$ER....LOL
:lol::lol::lol:

you took it the wrong way though, she was merely thinking out loud.... what she wished :p

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
OH yeah, Go orange all the way. Looks killer.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts