·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any reports on these? How are they?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Going only by what my ridding buddy has said. It's a good tire for deep mud, seems to self clean quite well. come winter time they seem to have a tendency to dig more then claw through snow and finally it's a Heavy Tire. Roughly 27lbs for fronts and over 30lbs for rears since they start at 26inch tall

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Going only by what my ridding buddy has said. It's a good tire for deep mud, seems to self clean quite well. come winter time they seem to have a tendency to dig more then claw through snow and finally it's a Heavy Tire. Roughly 27lbs for fronts and over 30lbs for rears since they start at 26inch tall
Would he recommend them for a stock bf750? Looking for all-around, snow, mud and hardpack....long-wearing?

·
Registered
53 Posts
He doesn't recommend them for all round ridding. He claims that the maxxis mudbug is a better tire. One tire that he is interested in trying is the newer version of the mudbug, the mudbug R. Radials really do make an atv handle better overall.

Hope it helps.

Dave F.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I had a set on an older atv and I loved them for mud and trails, but for the hard pack they sucked. The biggest issue i have seen with them is they will tear at the lugs. On my set i had 4 or 5 tears right were the lug was molded into the tire.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank-you for the input. Still haven't decided.....probably stay away from these...

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have seen quite a few with the "tears" at the lugs, looks more like a dry-rot crack, but it is right where the lug is molded into the tire. For the price, there are better tires available.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Try some Maxxis Zillas. They are a GREAT all around tire, One of the best I've seen...

·
Registered
52 Posts
What Tires?

I don't know if it is just me but I have tried three different sets of tires. Swamp witch, executioners, and now I have ITP XTR's. I was frustrated that my buddy's Grizz was completely stock on bald tires going better places then me. I am modded out, big mud tires, and digging my way down straight to China. The 27" XTR's seem to be the best so far on 14" ITP rims. Nothing worse when your competition is walking all over you with stock bald tires! Like Dave was saying they r a heavy piece of rubber. I was going to pick a set up and could not lift it over the counter. hahaha! For a set of 26" executioners plus 2" wider front and rear for $300 bucks and free shipping you can't go wrong. They r a mean tire.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Try some Maxxis Zillas. They are a GREAT all around tire, One of the best I've seen...
Thanks...think I'm going to go this route. I'm going to have my Dealer change them before I have it delivered Christmas Eve!!! Anyone interested in the brand new stock tires?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts