Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well went draggin again today at the dunes.my TT racing buddy wasthere with his zuki 450, has a cherry bomb,13:1 piston and porting.no cam yet because the season hasn;t started yet. he rode my v and his buddy rode his 450. the V won 3 in a row by about a half a bike. so they swapped bikes. this guy can ride, he's got a bunch of top5 natioal event trophies in TT racing but he told me my bike was faster and it was. he got beat again 3 in a row by 1/2 a bike.there was a new rappy700 with programmer,pipe and paddles he and the v were neck and neck depended on holeshot. the slowest thing there was a 250r thaT looked showroom but god it was slow. there was also a rappy 700 that the TT guy built stock compression..to add nos later.but it does have cams, porting and programmer with a +10 swingarm he put 5 bikes on the v. but he ran a banshee that was close all day. the last race before we left was the v against a yammaha 450 that was "mostly stock" and the v lost by a bike. so it was a pretty good day for the sofa at the track. everyone that rode it wants one.

i know all you guys with slow ass v's :p won't believe this and will argue but hey it happened B)

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Now all you got to do is beat them with you on it :p and for that it's BBK time i got beat by like 5 bikes yesterday by a new YFZ 450 with just the pee shooter out :angry: c but then again 900 pounds against maybe 600 is a big difference and it was like 1/8th mile race....But congrat's on the win's :D

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
I bet the V would have done better on flat pack dirt. Good kills and death! I have raced and beat so many 450's that I lost count and me and you have about the same mods, my V>450's.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
the v can and will beat the 450's i have beat them all with just bolt on mods done to them the 700 raptor is kinda a dif story i have beat some of them but not all this one i just cant get ahead of but the guy that rides it weighs about as much as my leg. but this year he is goin down.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Must be nice to be a little guy :lol: :D

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Way to go Mark...sorry was busy all weekend :(

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Way to go Mark...sorry was busy all weekend :(
[/b]
there was a guy there asking about ya monkey. he said he was there the evening greg you and i went late. he asked why that fast ass prage v wasn't there. he was on a lowered banshee that was killin everything in sight.but he was telling everyone howyou'ld pull the front wheels at the 250' mark and ride across the line on the rears lol :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
lol....let me get this thing tuned in with this manifold and get the 40 shot hooked up :D

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol....let me get this thing tuned in with this manifold and get the 40 shot hooked up :D
[/b]
we're going to hub city dragway in 2 weeks if ya wanna run it on blacktop.
bringing andy's v8 ranger.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
GnFnRs
Kawasaki ATV Forum
KawieRiders.com is the largest Kawasaki ATV owner's forum with information for the Kawasaki KFX700, Brute Force, Prairie, Bayou, Mojave, Lakota and older model Kawasaki ATV's!
Full Forum Listing