Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i just went to my local kawie dealer. i need a rear outter cv boot for my teryx. no big deal. so i thought. the dealer wants $78 for a cv boot. which everyone knows they are about 8 bucks. i told them they were crazy. all they would say was "sorry but its 78 dollars"
i told him he was wrong, he was looking up a whole cv! i just need the boot kit that comes with the green grease. he said, no the cv is $700. i again told him he is crazy.........

the sad thing is there are people out there that dont know better and actually pay these prices.....

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
did you ask him to grease your butthole too before he rammed that $78 bill up it ....
we have the same problem here... not a compitent dealer in my area.... i order all my stuff offline..:mad:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Dealers are always way to high. I can't believe they can live taking customers like that.

·
Registered
445 Posts
i really can't say enough for the Little Rock kawie dealer, great people, they are always very far on price and service

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
The only reason why I use to go to the dealership for parts was because my friend worked there and he sold me parts at list price. The mark up dealers have is ridiculous. Now my friend works for one of the companies that supplies parts to the dealers and now I can get a hold of "display" products.:rock:

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
The only reason why I use to go to the dealership for parts was because my boy friend worked there and he sold me parts at list price. The mark up dealers have is ridiculous. Now my boy friend works for one of the companies that supplies parts to the dealers and now I can get a hold of "display" products.:rock:
Sweet deal Adam!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
The correct retail on kawasaki boots is $64. i carry aftermarket ones in stock for like $21. they are multi fit app. havent found any joint they dont work on yet. Ease up not all dealers are rip offs. lol i know i aint!

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
did you ask him to grease your butthole too before he rammed that $78 bill up it ....
we have the same problem here... not a compitent dealer in my area.... i order all my stuff offline..:mad:
i usually order online too, but recently the local honda shop closed down and the kawie dealership dropped 3 guys for Joe, who was the parts manager at honda. Really knows what he's doin and actually knows how to use a microfiche...glad to finally have a good parts guy

www.thecvman.com

I got some for a polaris 800 and they were about 20.00 mabye he has one that will fit the Teryx

JOhn

ive used some boots from there, but the axles are GARBAGE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts