Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was never a fan of those. I dont like the feeling of my hands beeing coverd like that. The stickers on your bike look nice
These are the first pair I have used so ill let you know if i like them one trail i ride is super narrow so itll keep my hands from being whipped by weeds, but I guess thats what my gloves are for lol

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My only mods on my Lakota are the running lights. (LOVE them!) I got the Nilight 18W HighE and wired them to replace my high beams. They are excellent.

View attachment 77005

About to replace the rear brake caliper (bad parking brake) and then I have to tackle the clutch. I'll post when I get those done.
Love the lights im thinking of getting a small light bar across the front . I never heard of thise vines thats insane to be able to stop a quad !! I replaced my caliper with a oem off of a Mojave i got it on ebay for a good price 50$ If ur brake pads wear down the parking brake usally needs to be adjusted you can also loosen the two nuts on parking brake handle and spin out on the cable a few turns you will feel the handle getting tighter then tight the lock nuts back and ur parking break should start working or if u replace the brake pads ur parking break will properly start working as they wear down parking brake gets less and less

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TJ,
The mechanism on the caliper is dead. The foot pedal works great, and the pads are perfect. It's just that part that the cable actuates. Something is wrong with it inside. Several others say that part breaks often. I'm not thrilled with aftermarket, but couldn't find a new or even used one for anywhere near the price. Once I do the swap, I'll probably play with the factory one to see if I can figure out where the failure is.

Greenbriar is no fun to run into. Be glad if none is in your area!
They break often even OEM i agree 100% if i see one ill let u know im always on ebay lol

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow, you are strong to not get sucked into next-day shipping!
But I have to say, that is a nice site. Looks like some high-quality gear for just a little more.
I saw some very nice led lights in Harbor Freight yesterday and they sell a wiring harness with them as well very good prices Im so tempted to get them they have a small bar that would fit on the front of Lakotta right under the headlight

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Infinite offroad has some nice stuff I have the brake light on my brute force. I dont support amazon only time I go on amazon is to read reviews. Ebay is great to

Great web site have you ordered from them ever?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts