Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about going Sat. Since the weather is suppose to be nice. 3 1/2 to 4 hour ride oneway for me. Talk me into it somebody!

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
They posted on atvnc that outback will have a test and tune this Sat, but I received an email from outback staff that it will be on the 19th...if it was a typo I go to Busco.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They posted on atvnc that outback will have a test and tune this Sat, but I received an email from outback staff that it will be on the 19th...if it was a typo I go to Busco.
Let me know and we'll make plans to GITTER DONE!!!

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Just got a reply back....they will have on both days, 6 and 19. How far is Laurinburg from you?

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just got a reply back....they will have on both days, 6 and 19. How far is Laurinburg from you?
I don't have anything to run in the sand. I went there last fall with MrRPM. Best I could get with ATR's on the rear was a 4.8

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
So it is a paddle track? I couldn't tell by some pics I saw.

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
I don't have anything to run in the sand. I went there last fall with MrRPM. Best I could get with ATR's on the rear was a 4.8
4.8 spraying or on motor?

Kenny I have paddles, what I don't have is for hard packed dirt. At least not ready.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
4.8 spraying or on motor?

Kenny I have paddles, what I don't have is for hard packed dirt. At least not ready.
Yes Pipo that's all I could muster up on that track spraying. The track is not loose sand kind of spongy, but you need paddles if you have HP or you'll just break loose.

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
What did Greg run there?

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
If you come down to Busco I could change my plans.

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Busco it is then. What time are you going to Kev's?

Kelley, you're still coming right?

·
Premium Member
6,975 Posts
I don't know. It is about a 3 hour haul to Kevs, and Busco from here. We could race till evening and then invades Kevs Garage:lol:

·
Registered
151 Posts
You might have to worry about Kev humping you.:eek::lol:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts