Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody using attachments With their Mule to do land clearing, lot preparation, etc? Thinking about pull behind tillers, mowers, drags, etc.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I use a Kunz 44" rough cut mower with the 19 hp briggs motor. It's chews through brush and tall grass. My mule pulls it extremely well. It's not my tractor with a bush hog, but it gets places my tractor can't go.

My Mule has a 2" lift and 26" tires.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
A friend has tow behind sprayer that he uses to kill weeds, etc. for prepping food plots. He also has tow behind spreader he uses to spread fertilizer. He also has lawn roller to pack after seeding. He has Mule 4010. To till he has a tractor mounted 3pt rototiller.

·
Registered
2020 Mule Pro FXT
2 Posts
I'm finishing up a 3 point hitch with articulating arms. Based on the kolpin atv 3pt hitch but with cat 1 linkage and stabilizers built for the mule pro. That will be hooked up to a few AG implements.

I also am underway on a hydraulic backhoe and front loader attachments that run the pumps off 12v. Dual battery setup would be recommended for that. One of the reasons I bought the mule was for property management and hauling my 5 kids around... The wife is worried I'm making it too utilitarian.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Herd seeder GT77 model. Bought the UTV bracket to go with it. Also added a speedometer so I can spread at 4 mph, which gives the correct application rate for winter rye seed. Also bought the Herd fire ant plate accessory to spread my own fire ant bait. I use Extinguish Pro. Since my local pest control company charges $600 per application over 5 acres, the seeder/spreader basically paid for itself by the second use. A 25 pound bag of Extinguish Pro is about $200 on line, and the recommended spreading is 2 pounds per acre, so I get 2 applications every year from each bag. The professional uses about $100 of product once a year, with the application from their own ATV costing $500. A tidy profit for them.

Chain harrow. Used to run across and work in the rye seed after sowing.

I have a small Deere tractor for my other implements.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts