Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious im in Brooklyn NY and we are having a cold spell its 17 today and tommorow will be 0 I did go riding today and it was cold Anyone else dealing with cold weather

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Just curious im in Brooklyn NY and we are having a cold spell its 17 today and tommorow will be 0 I did go riding today and it was cold Anyone else dealing with cold weather
Yea gonna be a high of 17 tommarow. I wish it would get colder and stay that way.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Reactions: Tjakes680

·
Registered
110 Posts
We moved to BFE western New Mexico from north east AZ a while back. Not much snow to speak of yet but the typical day is 40/45 and the nights or early morns have been in the single digits with a -7, -5 & -8. I told the wife Im moving to Tahiti some day sooner than later.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We moved to BFE western New Mexico from north east AZ a while back. Not much snow to speak of yet but the typical day is 40/45 and the nights or early morns have been in the single digits with a -7, -5 & -8. I told the wife Im moving to Tahiti some day sooner than later.
Its 0 in NYC today

·
Registered
91 Posts
Coldest it gets in East Tennessee is single digits and that is pretty rare. I've never see it below zero here. Snow isn't the menace here like it is further north. No need for snow plows. They brine the roads when snow is expected but it is all over within a few days. A 'big snow' is about 6 inches where I live on the Plateau. That said the downside is a lot of people have no idea how to drive in ice and snow here so you really have to watch other drivers.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Coldest it gets in East Tennessee is single digits and that is pretty rare. I've never see it below zero here. Snow isn't the menace here like it is further north. No need for snow plows. They brine the roads when snow is expected but it is all over within a few days. A 'big snow' is about 6 inches where I live on the Plateau. That said the downside is a lot of people have no idea how to drive in ice and snow here so you really have to watch other drivers.
Its been bad temp wise in NYC so far but yea people forget how to drive when it snows lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts