Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know the one with the fridge and the stereo. Two days ago it was 15% off and yesterday it was $1600 online. Well I went to get one today and its not on sale anymore. So I didnt buy it, hoping it will go on sale again.

Just wondering if anyone has one and if they had any problems with it.

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
that is really cool. I want one.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Nice i would love to have one of those

·
Registered
47 Posts
thats cool

·
Registered
711 Posts
Come on the frig with the beer can't be that close.You need a little walk to burn off some alcohol or you will never get anything done.:D

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
They are real nice for the money. I've looked at them a few times,the two things I didn't like was the very thin steel and only being tack welded on the corners.
That being said,I still want one an hope to get one next year.

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
I've been looking at toolboxes lately and like the look of US-PRO but know nothing about this brand, are they any good?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont know about the US Pro. Does anyone have a Waterloo. The Magnum Series is cool.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
My brother got the Kobalt, well his wife bought it for him.
Never have asked him how he likes it.
Most of my tools just end up in a pile...or stuck in the sheetrock walls:lol:

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
...the two things I didn't like was the very thin steel and only being tack welded on the corners.
That's why they are cheaper. Take a Snap-On the same size and it's 6-8 grand (up here anyways) Guys who earn their living with them would wear that one out quickly. The do-it-yourself guy could keep it for years.

I can have my wife lay in the top drawer of mine and it still slides easy. It won't close all the way though. Not quite deep enough of a drawer... but strong.

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
"I can have my wife lay on top of mine and it still slides in easy. It won't go all the way though. Not quite deep enough.........:eek:

Now come on Terry we have the main jet for that sort of talk! :D

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
well you forgot to quote the part about him having a Strap-On :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
...the two things I didn't like was the very thin steel and only being tack welded on the corners.
That's why they are cheaper. Take a Snap-On the same size and it's 6-8 grand (up here anyways) Guys who earn their living with them would wear that one out quickly. The do-it-yourself guy could keep it for years.

I can have my wife lay in the top drawer of mine and it still slides easy. It won't close all the way though. Not quite deep enough of a drawer... but strong.
They are good enough for home use,but with everyday use I don't think they would hold up.

$6-8000 would be cheap for the same size Snap on,this one here is $10,400.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Alot of the companies that make the "home tool boxes" also make a better grade.The guy that fixes something once a month can use the cheap ones with good results.The guy that does more can get away with the better grade with good results.Some of us do so much out of our house that it is basically a business without the sign out front.For those I would definetly suggest a professional box.I have a snap-on set up that cost about ten grand and a matco set up with hutch and side locker with all of the bells and whistles that cost around eighteen grand.You definetely get what you pay for.
You need to be realistic about your needs .I have a friend that bought the biggest snap-on lower box that they make for his house and has maybe two tools in each drawer and no room in his garage because of it.

·
Registered
445 Posts
My brother got the Kobalt, well his wife bought it for him.
Never have asked him how he likes it.
Most of my tools just end up in a pile...or stuck in the sheetrock walls:lol:

is he a brother of mine too? that seems to run in my family:mad:

·
Registered
711 Posts
I am waiting for them to come out with the on with a gas grill,frig and a bed that comes out of the lower drawer for the nap after the steak and beers.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts