1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
The CDI works like all the other CDI's except for the VDI. As far as the coils... they don't work any better than stock.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
I saw them too...are they After Midnight Racing?

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
I put my stock CDI back on due to the NOS, and minus the rev limiter, I liked the lack of advance. It was kind of sparky. Does somebody make a CDI that removes the limiter with no advance?

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
No they are not.

I put my stock CDI back on due to the NOS, and minus the rev limiter, I liked the lack of advance. It was kind of sparky. Does somebody make a CDI that removes the limiter with no advance?
The only one for the V is the VDI Copperhead.

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
I was told that the Biggun CDI just raised the rev limiter by 800-1000 rpm's and done away with the rev. limiter. But did not change the timing. I do not know this for sure. You might contact them to find out.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
i have the big gun and have had it for ages. not sure about the advance but the rev limiter is raised a good bit. i hit it all the time with stock never with big gun

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I agree with Camo, I have a VDI and it works great. You can put the rev limiter anywhere you want and build your own timing curves. I have one curve built for motor and another for when I'm spayin. Little switch to go between the two.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts