Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if they shut their forum's down or what i was in the middle of trying to make a deal to swap my exhaust for a muzzy and now their site has a 400 error on it when you try to access the forum.. usually they tell you when they are updating or working on it.. just wondering if anyone has any input.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
It's all your fault. It's been down over 24 hours and no message or anything on home page.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol.. my fault.. i blame all the kids... they picked a good time to go down i can tell you this much i was getting my final part to finish up all the stuff i need for my build.

·
Registered
259 Posts
yea it seams there are a lot of people in the middle of same sales

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know what you mean im just frustrated with trying to make my deal on a exhaust. and i also need my daily fix arguing with people..lol..:p

·
Registered
212 Posts
i know what you mean im just frustrated with trying to make my deal on a exhaust. and i also need my daily fix arguing with people..lol..:p
LOL! I hear that! Plenty of that around here too if ya need a fix, lmao! It gets rough around here sometimes, I just sit back and watch though! They throw low blows'!!

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
LOL! I hear that! Plenty of that around here too if ya need a fix, lmao! It gets rough around here sometimes, I just sit back and watch though! They throw low blows'!!
I think you are confused, they aren't throwing, it's "giving" :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yea Simpson, talked to [email protected] HL and they are working on some updated security software and a couple odds and ends, should be back up tomorrow or so from what he told me.

Monkey, I wasn't gonna open that can of worms, LMAO!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts