Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends of mine were hit today. Both are ok. The bad guys set a car on fire to get the attention of security and then pulled up fast as my friend was coming back to the truck. They fired a shot in the air, my friend dropped the bag and hid behind the truck. The driver let him in through the side door and they drove away.

Bad guys got nearly nothing! 36 grand in mutilated money being sent back to be burned. Although there was over a million in checks, worthless.

Armored car robbery nets $36,000 at Palace Station, 2 sought - Monday, Dec. 14, 2009 | 9:36 a.m. - Las Vegas Sun

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Wow! Was this with the same company you work for?

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yes, they were run 6, I am run 5. I called them as soon as I found out.

They are both a little rattled but ok. They leave at the same time as us so I always see them in the morning. When I got back to base they still had them there. They had to go identify the get away car which they have already found.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I always figured that you had something like that planned when you bought the .50 Barett:D

Gee thanks! :lol::huh: .50 cal owners across the world would never forgive me. The first person ever to use a .50 cal in a robbery. :eek:

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
you don't actually "pull" a .50, first you have to lift it, better as a club up close:lol:

WOW, that's pretty wild Erik

·
Premium Member
8,641 Posts
Be careful out there E...

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2 hours after it happen, a guy walks past one of our guys and says "watch out, I'm going to get you".

Odd monday.

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
wow... you packing heat on the job eric?

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
beats me.. just figured I would ask. I would hope he was.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I got a 9mm that I thought about getting a 25 just so it goes in far enough to make you feel it still there. So you said they didn't get anything and it says they got like 36k. What did they get? Easy way to get some money if you don't mind doing the time once you get caught. No time for me, I like my guns to much.... LEGAL THAT IS

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
36 in mutilated money. Money that is being sent back to be destroyed. It is in very bad shape. They will have a very hard time moving it.

·
Registered
445 Posts
the real question is... where does the boost go when the engine is off and you are asleep at home...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts