Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

What do you think?

• This looks stolen and I like to eat yellow snow.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is great art work but something is fishy here.

• I don't see any art work and I'm ststststupid!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
It would look better without the small stick-man at the bottom and without the Black Fangs coming out of the mouth. Remove those two things and it is pretty good. I have actually seen a tattoo with a skeleton skull wearing an Indian headdress and I liked it. Almost got it as a matter of fact. How did you make this, was it made on the computer or by hand ???

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
Looks like everyone so far voted the same:lol:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how about this one?

It would look better without the small stick-man at the bottom and without the Black Fangs coming out of the mouth. Remove those two things and it is pretty good. I have actually seen a tattoo with a skeleton skull wearing an Indian headdress and I liked it. Almost got it as a matter of fact. How did you make this, was it made on the computer or by hand ???
It was actually borrowed from another thread on here and I modified it a bit with what you didn't like about it. Its kinda wild alright!
But don't tell anyone they might want it back. LOL :lol:

Remember to vote in the poll !!!!!! Obama says its important to vote and express your opinion. Its your Right to Vote!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea!

Looks like everyone so far voted the same:lol:
Yep and it would have been nice if the election had turned out that way!
We would have been better off to just not have a president for 4 years and let the country run itself!

To Obama and his admin. : :p

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Global...........

Hope all you in the blizzard are enjoying the global warming......................:lol:

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
Dale jr?

·
Registered
10,321 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
Jr. also made some sense at times,but for the most part he was an ass.

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Obama is on TV right now talking about how un-fiscally responsible the Bush administration was. That genius has spent more money in less than a year in office than every President from George Washington to George Bush has combined. :huh:

But the good thing is that the new Health Care plan is going to save us money. :rolleyes:

Good Greif.:cool:

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
if they say it enough, the thinking is people will start to believe the crap

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
i dont care how many times you tell me liver tastes great, im never gonna eat it.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts